Friday, April 8, 2011

Live, Work, Play

I believe you will not want to know the timeline of all these event. Cause it is kind of messy. So let kick starts with randomness. 
Working as a secretariat as part time for 2 days.
Well, congratez that our University had won the championship. 



During the school break, I did make my effort with my so call business partner
to meet up with a few corporation and learn something new about business. I guess since I am going to transfer from Engine to Business Admin. It's time to get involve in some kind of this too. 


 Here comes to play...




 Love the feeling of getting wet with sweat. Don't get me wrong. =)
The sun is the best for all the description of the pictures.


 Having Dinner at quite some known places. This is at Jogoya, Japanese buffet cuisine.
Well, recently I been to Kinokuniya, Kenny Rogers, Pizza Hut, Domino, 
San Fransisco Cafe, and so on. 


Feels more like a human now. Live, Work and Play. 

No comments:

Post a Comment