Monday, April 18, 2011

I don't like experiment

Today having experiment as scheduled. Well, two act fierce lecturer end up talking like papa and grandpa. =.= Well, I team up with my friend, Emad, and we had problem for ICs and breadboard. After spending 1 hour plus including asking lecturer to check our circuit which is alright.

Lecturer A said: DON ASK ME IF YOUR GRAPH IS CORRECT. I DO NOT KNOW, IF I TELL YOU, YOU WILL NEVER LEARNT. ALL YOUR RESULT IS WRONG, WRONG, I TELL YOU IF YOU DON'T WANT TO LISTEN I GIVE YOU ZERO. =.= 

so in the end... we ask lecturer B. He did help us to check but can't help cause he does not know what is the problem too. It is okay and better than no help. Thanks to him. 

PAPA (lecturer A) and GRANPA (lecturer B)act

B: see, this is how we need to do, inverted it and make it 180 degree phase shift ya =)
A: Hey B don't tell them, let them do, let them guess

(to me if i continue guess for 3 hours I already become Eisenstein, what you think? )

B: okay, now you need to turn your ..
A: Shhh,Shhhh don't tell them...
B: (Don't care... but continue turn the potentiometer lalala)

Me and Emad: Ah finally =.=
When we got the lecturer B signature, the A pat on Emad shoulder and said never made this mistake again. I was confused too. What problem. The breadboard and IC spoiled. 

In the last 30 minutes of the lab, A comes, and said actually you value cannot be this big, your graph is wrong. Should be smooth like that like this.. Okay at least finally he taught us something but very last minutes. Anyway I forgive him. 

Experiment is something like please pass faster or if better i want to skip. But it comes just so and so.

No comments:

Post a Comment