Monday, April 11, 2011

Learn not to be Jealous

Jealousy is usually a by-product of insecurity and low self-esteem. Sometimes it's a deep-rooted fear of abandonment that someone will leave you, or withdraw their love or attention from you because you're "not good enough"-wiki


I know this is not healthy at all. Maybe sometimes I just over worried I will be losing someone I love so much. And the one I finally found. I shall find something to do and fill my time.


Boundaries need to be set so you both know what's appropriate and what's not in terms of interacting with other people. This is a difficult subject for many couples, but addressing it will prevent arguments down the line. Ask your partner where they draw the line.-wiki


Communication is really important. And most of the girls and guys do not know about the boundaries. If there is a little of misunderstanding or mis doing something. Everything will turn into nothing. 


Overcoming jealousy will take time. Be patient with yourself.
Never let your feelings of jealousy push you to abuse someone, verbally or physically


I hope he is patient in term of emotion enough to see me through. Everything picking up the phone and listening his scolding voice is hurtful. Not picking up his phone is another pain. Whenever I saw your name appear on the phone screen, I fall to your more. When my name appears, I just don't want to be another girl you talk to. Cause I just want you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment