Sunday, April 17, 2011

Just Raining

Well, first time ride in the rain and sit nearby under the bridge. The feeling is pretty cool and very cold too. The wind blow really hard enough into every inches of my skin. Thanks for my love one jacket.

All wet, with empty stomach. We went to the mines to have CARL'S JUNIOR, big burger. No need to mention big bugger cause it is damn real big when you just call the burger. I think it is its significant symbols. guess so. Stomach is overfill with 100 plus. Make me a crazy girl laughing all the way on the escalator. Whatever. I don't care actually.

Eating sushi for the next lunch, with tomyam mee. I swear I won't be touching that ever. Cause I forget it is sour food that makes my waist pain uncured. Waking up middle of the night just because of the pain. Well, the night goes pretty well cause I sleep for 4 times breaking up during the mid day and all. Finally had good sleep in different place. Glad to have a nice sleep and really appreciate it.

Follow with going to LCCT, sending off him to his FORUM TRIP to Labuan. I really wish to go with him cause I start missing him already. He is so busy. Thanks to Eddy for sending me back ~ I don't care about anything. I just want my trip to come true too.

1 comment: