Friday, April 15, 2011

Life have Much things To follow With

Ya, dreaming...dreaming... sometimes just wonder how my dream form. With all kinds of infinity stuff. Let's shares about the dream I had yesterday. I was dreaming about searching for my gramma. Well, things goes pretty weird. Start from my gramma home. I was talking with my gramma a normal talk. The suddenly a married couple barge in asking my gramma to go out. So I followed. Then when we reached a place, we split up. The husband with my gramma, and others some more got teenage guys come along.

I just worried about my gramma. I bought something to eat, but I end up walking and eating at the same time search for all the shoplets for my gramma. I just want to make the guy who bringing me did not mislead my gramma. I pass buy a shop, the owner said my gramma came here to buy red bean bun. I just walk walk, and almost being knocked down by lorry park inside the shop. I keep my pace faster and faster. Heart beating fast.. my tears almost come out. Until I reached a thai restaurant. I saw the guy who bring my gramma to making faces like where is she to the waiter. I was so worried and knocked the glass at him and make a hand of WHAT HAPPEN?

I rush in and ask the waiter to lead me there. Finally I found my gramma doing hair bonding. I know all these is not logic at all ya. Okay, my gramma come out and hold my hand and go pay for money. It is Rm86.20. What the... so much.. My gramma also stun. ..then I woke up from my dream. Because of dunno WHICH idiot open and close and bang the door real hard. I must said it is not just once. At 6.15am. Damn.

Early morning i need to continue follow up with the GOLD HAIR F* girl, because I gonna sign a contract with the owner soon. She didn't even give me a chance to make a decision when to meet up. She is like using the owner to over stressed on me. I WAS GOING TO PISS OFF LIKE SAYING : SILLY GIRL, DON'T ACT LIKE AN OWNER. They way she speaking is not friendly at all and all the time her words make you wanna slap hard on her. I was like o0o hmm okay thats the way she plays with me, see who is the survivor. i will do something about this..

Finish following up that stupid case, another academics stuff to follow up with. I gonna change my subject real soon. So now I left with one more unrelated subject to study with. i think of giving up that subject too and take leave. It would be nice don't you think so? I guess it is better for me to talk with someone else before I really do so. I am ready for my brand new faculty with all sort of friends around to deal with. Besides, i need to due with my current assignment partner too. Not an easy person because I know too much about him and to him. We had been assignment team together since last 3 semester. It is very easy for me to handle him for the first two semester and i never think about he mend to be so hard to deal with since now and then. i will feel much more in management about dealing with people too i guess. Better suit it now.

Following up with event is another not so important but important stuff. Upcoming with all sort of event. Hm, is time to run over and over. Breathee.

No comments:

Post a Comment